Interesting Facts about Recycling
- By using ferrous scrap rather than virgin materials in the production of iron and steel, CO2 emissions are reduced by 58%.
- Energy saved using aluminum scrap vs. virgin materials is up to 92%
- Recycling steel requires 56% less energy than producing steel from iron ore.
- The U.S. annually recycles enough copper to provide copper content for nearly 25,000 Statues of Liberty.
- A used aluminum can is recycled and back on the grocery shelf in as little as 60 days.
- Steel is the most recycled material in the world.
Ready to sell your scrap metal?
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.
Shipping & Receiving Hours: Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
*Closed for Lunch from 11:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m.