Custom Recycling Employment Opportunities
With over 150 years combined experience, Custom Recycling, a family owned and operated business, is a progressive metal recycling company known for its customer service, quality people and quality products. As employment opportunities become available we will post them below.
No current openings
General Job Requirements:
- Ability to work closely with others in a team environment
- Experience working in an industrial outdoor environment preferred
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Stable work history
- Heavy lifting required
- Previous metal recycling experience a plus
- Forklift experience a plus
- Skid Steer experience a plus
- Torch experience a plus
Candidates will be subject to:
Background Check and Drug Screening
We offer a competitive benefits package (subject to probationary period) including medical, dental, 401k, and paid vacation and holidays.
Ready to sell your scrap metal?
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m.
Shipping & Receiving Hours: Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
*Closed for Lunch from 11:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m.